PAGE CONTENTS (Navigation)
- Inhibits microbic growth and associated damage
- Customizable for color and other functional properties
- Multiple technologies to suit unique applications
Antimicrobial compounds from RTP Company protect plastic items against the damaging effects of microorganisms. Additives which inhibit the spread of fungi (mold and mildew), algae, and other microbes can be incorporated into almost any thermoplastic resin at levels which balance compound performance and treatment efficacy.
Multiple technologies are available to suit the specific requirements of a broad range of processing parameters and end-use articles, with some offering FDA compliance. Antimicrobial treated plastics offer longer life-cycles and improved aesthetics to both indoor and outdoor applications in every market segment.
A version of the Antimicrobial Compounds innovation bulletin suitable for printing or saving is available as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file. PDF files require the Adobe Reader software for viewing.
- PRODUCT DATA SHEETS: Antimicrobial Masterbatches
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company adds antimicrobial products using BactiBlock® additive from NanoBioMatters
- PRESS RELEASE: Antimicrobial compounds from RTP Company prolong product life