PAGE CONTENTS (Navigation)
Density Modified High Gravity Compounds
- Balance density, durability, and cost with custom formulations
- Achieve optimum processability, even in complex geometries, with tailored viscosity
- Brand products with molded-in custom matched color
Lower part costs and eliminate time-consuming finishing steps with density modified high gravity compounds from RTP Company. These materials duplicate the heft and feel of metal while retaining the design advantages of injection molded plastics.
With specific gravities ranging from 2.0 to 11.0, high gravity compounds are ideal for mimicking the metal heft in cosmetic containers or plated articles, controling the center of gravity in swinging sporting goods, vibration dampening and sound deadening, ballasts or lead replacement in ammunition or x-ray/radiation shielding.
A version of the High Gravity Compounds innovation bulletin suitable for printing or saving is available as a PDF (Portable Document Format) file. PDF files require the Adobe Reader software for viewing.
- DATA SHEETS: High gravity compounds
- CASE STUDIES: High gravity applications
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company introduces advancements in high gravity compounds for lead replacement
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company Features Platable/High Gravity Compounds at NPE 2000