PAGE CONTENTS (Navigation)
Press Releases & Product Announcements
- RTP Company to begin producing nylon bondable Santoprene™ TPV compounds
RTP Company has licensed manufacturing rights from ExxonMobil Chemical for their patented Santoprene™ TPV (thermoplastic vulcanizate) nylon bondable thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) product line.
- RTP Company develops thermally conductive compounds for reducing vehicle weight by replacing metal
RTP Company has introduced new thermally conductive compounds targeted at replacing metal components in automotive heating and cooling systems.
- RTP Company adds antimicrobial products using BactiBlock® additive from NanoBioMatters
RTP Company announced that it has expanded its line of antimicrobial compounds and additive masterbatches to include new products using BactiBlock technology from NanoBioMatters.
- RTP Company introduces biocompatible and bondable TPEs for medical devices
RTP Company has expanded its line of biocompatible compounds for medical devices to include thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) bondable grades.
- RTP Company adds lines to expand production facility in Ladenburg, Germany
RTP Company announced that it has undertaken an expansion at its Ladenburg, Germany production facility that will nearly double the locations footprint to 9,700 m2 (105,000 square feet).
- RTP Company opens technical center in Shenzhen, China
RTP Company announced it has opened a technical center in Shenzhen, China. The facility will focus on providing technical support and color functions along with production of select products.
- RTP Company introduces thermally conductive compounds for enhanced LED luminaires
The new compounds have been specially formulated to increase the thermal management design options available for LED lighting as it expands into a broader range of end-use markets.
- RTP Company acquires conductive business from Clariant
RTP Company announced that it has acquired the conductive compound product line from Clariant of Switzerland, to strengthen its product offering of conductive compounds in Europe and globally.
- RTP Company expands bioplastic products to include impact-modified PLA compounds
Polylactic acid (PLA) bioplastic compounds expanded to include impact modified grades suitable for select semi-durable applications. These new compounds deliver enhanced impact strength and higher heat deflection temperatures.
- RTP Company signs M. Holland Company as distributor for standard TPE products in North America
RTP Company announced it has signed a distribution agreement with M. Holland Company for standard compounds within several of its thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) product lines.
- RTP Company receives USDA certified biobased product label for two PLA-based compounds
RTP Company has received USDA Certified Biobased Product labels for two of its PLA-based bioplastic specialty compounds through the USDA's BioPreferred Voluntary Labeling Initiative.
- RTP Company's glass fiber-reinforced PLA bioplastic compounds improve strength and thermal performance
The industry's first line of glass fiber-reinforced polylactic acid (PLA) compounds that overcome many limitations of unmodified PLA by delivering greater strength, stiffness, and thermal performance.
- Previous press releases...
Compounding Lines Newsletter
Featuring application case studies and product innovation news
|September 2012||February 2012||October 2010||May 2010|
Upcoming Trade Shows & Presentations
For more information, contact RTP Company at 507-454-6900 or 800-433-4787, or e-mail email@example.com.
About RTP Company
RTP Company, headquartered in Winona, Minn., is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. The company has 11 manufacturing plants on three continents, plus sales representatives throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia. RTP Company's engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear resistant properties.