PAGE CONTENTS (Navigation)
Custom Manufactured Private-Label Thermoplastic Compounds From RTP Company
RTP Company's tolling and contract manufacturing division gives resin producers and distributors the ability to offer specialty compounds branded with their own label.
Our toll compounding services allow you to take advantage of RTP Company's extensive engineering and manufacturing experience with custom thermoplastics to handle material production and logistics for you.
Tap into our global network of facilities, years of experience with 100's of resin and additive combinations, and dedication to quality and top-notch service to expand your product line to include compounds, masterbatches, and other unique products.
RTP Company's toll compounding services can help you:
- Increase manufacturing capacity without incurring expansion costs
- Produce and manage rationalized products
- Enhance your product line with specialty compounds
- Research new resin and additive combinations
- Cost-effectively obtain small or large lots
- Meet ever-shrinking lead time demands
- Process your exact formulation or develop custom compounds
When you partner with RTP Company for your compound production needs, you get much more than consistent, high-quality compounds from the experts in manufacturing.
Our many extras include:
- Full-service color lab that generates color matches in under 5 working days
- Complete quality control program with agreed upon testing performed on every shipment
- State-of-the-art R&D compounding facility for product development and sampling
- Over 30 experienced R&D engineers to assist with product development and manufacturing optimization
- Quick turnaround
- Ability to produce quantities from bags to railcar
- Ability to extrude in rolls or sheets
RTP Company's toll compounding services let you quickly expand your capacity and add diversity to your product line without increasing your overhead.
RTP Company's comprehensive capabilities include:
- Globally positioned production facilities with over one million square feet of manufacturing space
- Plants conveniently located for efficient shipping and local on-site meetings
Headquarters in Winona, Minnesota. Additional locations include Sauk Rapids, MN; South Boston, VA; Indianapolis, IN; Fort Worth, TX; Dupo, IL; Monterrey, Mexico; Beaune, France; Singapore; and Suzhou, China
- ISO 9001:2000 Registered facilities
- Uniform manufacturing equipment and QA capabilities at all facilities
- 100+ extruders to process virtually all resins for large and small volumes
- Single & Twin Screw of varying sizes
- Other specialized processing equipment for unique processes
- Extruded film and sheet capabilities (4 to 60 inch widths / 0.001 to 0.300 inch thicknesses)
- Long, short, and mid-range fiber capacity
- Down-stream feed addition available
- Liquid injection capability
- Flexible packaging options
- Extensive Research & Development staff
- State-of-the-art R&D compounding facility for pilot production
- Controlled environment processing
- Get Started Now...
Contact our tolling services representatives
Leave the manufacturing to the experts, find out more about RTP Company's toll compounding services by reviewing our comprehensive brochure. Download your copy today!