- Balance density, durability, and cost with custom formulations
- Achieve optimum processability, even in complex geometries, with tailored viscosity
- Brand products with molded-in custom matched color
Lower part costs and eliminate time-consuming finishing steps with density modified high gravity compounds from RTP Company. These materials duplicate the heft and feel of metal while retaining the design advantages of injection molded plastics.
With specific gravities ranging from 2.0 to 11.0, high gravity compounds are ideal for mimicking the metal heft in cosmetic containers or plated articles, controling the center of gravity in swinging sporting goods, vibration dampening and sound deadening, ballasts or lead replacement in ammunition or x-ray/radiation shielding.
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Density Modified High Gravity Compounds innovation bulletin in PDF format.
- DATA SHEETS: High gravity compounds
- CASE STUDIES: High gravity applications
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company introduces advancements in high gravity compounds for lead replacement
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company Features Platable/High Gravity Compounds at NPE 2000