RTP Company is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. Headquartered in Winona, Minnesota, we have over 20 manufacturing plants located in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Singapore and China. Our engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear-resistant properties.
This position will be responsible for performing accounting tasks related to the efficient processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions.
- Set up supplier invoices for payment – ensure approvals and paperwork are in place
- Sales and use tax administration
- Coordinate new customer setup and credit review
- Collection and/or resolution of outstanding accounts receivable
- Collaborate with customers, suppliers, and internal departments
Skills and Abilities
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Skilled with working in a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for meeting deadlines
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team setting
- Strong work ethic
Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Primarily office environment. Regularly required to sit for long periods of time in front of a computer screen
We offer a highly competitive benefits package and a competitive pay based on experience.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer