RTP Company, headquartered in Winona, Minn., is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. The company has over 20 manufacturing plants located in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Singapore and China. RTP Company’s engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear-resistant properties.
RTP Company is currently seeking a Logistics Maintenance Technician in Winona, MN. This position is responsible for the repair and preventive maintenance of all powered mobile equipment associated with RTP Company – Winona, MN. The individual must also be flexible in order to accommodate and assist with industrial maintenance as needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains operational status of all forklifts and other powered support equipment
- Performs routine service and repairs on poole vehicles and semi tractors and trailers
- Maintains detailed records of repairs and routine maintenance in CMMS
- Interacts with service and parts vendors to acquire and maintain parts inventories
- Two-year technical degree in automotive maintenance or related field is preferred
- Minimum of five years automotive or industrial forklift repair experience required
- Must have strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong safety awareness required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer