RTP Company, headquartered in Winona, Minn., is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. The company has over 20 manufacturing plants located in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Singapore and China. RTP Company’s engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear-resistant properties.
We are currently seeking Machine Operators for 2nd and 3rd shift production at our Fort Worth, TX facility. Machine Operators are responsible for the complete set up and operation of thermoplastic extrusion equipment. This is a full-time entry-level position with a lot of heavy lifting and repetitive tasks. The qualified individual will have a desire to be part of a friendly team-focused facility and will have experience and a desire to work in a manufacturing setting.
- Must be able to work 2nd (3:00pm-11:00pm) or 3rd (11:00pm-7:00am) shift with some overtime
- Must be able to stand for long hours at a time
- Must be able to frequently lift 60 lbs.
- Forklift and mechanical experience preferred
- Experience in running multiple pieces of equipment
- Must have a respectful, positive, and friendly attitude
- Must be able to work independently but also foster a team environment
- Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
- Must be safety focused
- Have the ability to read, write, and speak English and perform basic math
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer