RTP Company, headquartered in Winona, Minn., is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. The company has over 20 manufacturing plants located in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Singapore and China. RTP Company’s engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear-resistant properties.
The Network Administrator supports RTP Company computer hardware and software and assures the network is functioning at optimum levels.
- Administrative, operational, and maintenance of plant phone systems for all North America facilities
- Maintenance of network security, firewalls, and routers
- Involvement with network design and implementation
- Assure connectivity to servers and network is functioning at optimal levels
- Assigning and maintaining user logon and access privileges
- Hard-wiring of jacks and workstations and protecting internal users from hackers
- Ability to travel to RTP Company sites as required
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or any equivalent combination of education and training is preferred
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time as well as look at a computer screen
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer