RTP Company, headquartered in Winona, Minn., is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. The company has over 20 manufacturing plants located in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Singapore and China. RTP Company’s engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear-resistant properties.
The production office clerk performs a number of responsibilities related to production clerk duties, shipping and receiving, data entry, and receptionist duties.
- Scanning production folders
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Distribute mail
- Greet guests
- Run errands
- Process faxes, make copies, and operate scanner
Skills and Abilities
- Must be capable of multi-tasking and working independently
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment handling multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and demonstrate courtesy, tact, and confidentiality
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Works well with others
- Safety awareness
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Former administrative experience is ideal
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time as well as look at a computer screen.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer