RTP Company, headquartered in Winona, Minn., is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. The company has over 20 manufacturing plants located in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Singapore and China. RTP Company’s engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear-resistant properties.
We are currently seeking a Shipping and Receiving Office Assistant at our Winona, Minnesota plant. This position is responsible for administrative tasks associated with shipping and receiving. Responsibilities include processing packing lists, labels, and bills of lading, issuing correct action requests, creating/updating reports, acting as back-up office personnel, stocking transferring-handle all plant material movement, handling the terms and conditions of export licensing, and processing receiving and non-receiving materials.
The ideal candidate will exhibit the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Previous shipping and receiving experience preferred
- Must have strong computer skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word & Excel
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work process, and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment
- Must be able to work independently with limited or no supervision
- Must be dependable and have excellent attendance
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a positive attitude
- Must be willing and able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
We offer a highly competitive benefits package and a competitive pay based on experience.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer