RTP Company, headquartered in Winona, Minn., is a global compounder of custom engineered thermoplastics. The company has over 20 manufacturing plants located in the United States, Mexico, Europe, Singapore and China. RTP Company’s engineers develop customized thermoplastic compounds in over 60 different engineering resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear-resistant properties.
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for administrative tasks associated with shipping and for supporting the administrative duties of the Receiving Clerk when needed.
- Process packing lists, labels, bills of lading in computer operating system and other required documents for outgoing shipments
- Create/update reports and spreadsheets using Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Act as a back-up office personnel
- Collaborate and work with the Receiving Clerk
- Export documentation when trained to process international shipments
- Stock transferring—create, print, and process all documentation that accompanies shipments in regards to our other facilities (packing list, address labels, and bill of ladings)
- Handle the terms and conditions of export licensing
- Accurately process shipments through external machines and electronic devices
- Strong computer skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task duties and responsibilities
- Must have a positive attitude
- Excellent attendance
- Strong work ethic
- Works well with others
- Safety awareness
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time as well as look at a computer screen
- The individual may occasionally be required to lift up to 50 pounds
EOE, including disability/vets; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other protected status.