The demand for thermoplastics in the medical industry has grown rapidly in recent years. RTP Company specializes in electrically conductive modifier technologies that, when compounded with thermoplastics, can provide protection against static accumulation, electrostatic discharge (ESD), and electromagnetic interference (EMI).
Selecting the proper material technology will include addressing the important concerns of the healthcare industry such as biocompatibility, chemical resistance, sterilization compatibility, and processability. Customized conductive compounds are used in many medical applications including: pharmaceutical delivery systems, breathing tubes and structures, EMI housings, pipette tips, pickup electrodes, and thermally conductive sterilization cases.
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Conductive Compounds for Medical Applications technical brief in PDF format.
- TECHNICAL BRIEF: Specialty Compounds for Pipettes
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company introduces bio-compatible masterbatch and precolored resin products
- PRESS RELEASE: Clear antistatic compounds from RTP Company stabilize drug inhalers
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company introduces new high-flow conductive compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: Inhalation devices benefit from antistatic compounds from RTP Company
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company invests in color and purity Technology for medical industry
- PRESS RELEASE: Sensitive medical device manufacturing environments demand PermaStat¨ compounds