- Eliminate the need for volatile organic conductive primer coatings
- Achieve consistent “Class A” surface finish, even in complex shaped parts
- Improve paint transfer efficiency and usage yield
- Enhanced properties can be added to any EPP formulation as needed
Imagine a thermoplastic compound designed specifically for electrostatic painting processes. A compound that significantly improves paint transfer efficiency, simplifies the painting process, and is available in a wide variety of colors. At RTP Company, we not only imagined it, we made it a reality.
ElectroStatic Paintable Products (EPP) eliminate the need for a conductive primer coating. These specialty compounds save money by:
- Reducing overspray and maximizing paint usage efficiency
- Eliminating expensive primers and solvents
- Eliminating volatile organic (VOC) emissions
- Reducing painting cycle times
- Minimizing part rejects due to uneven paint
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Electrostatic-Paintable Compounds innovation bulletin in PDF format.