- Bridge the performance gap between petroleum based plastics and neat PLA
- Produce select semi-durable and durable products with bio-based, sustainable materials
- Balance bio-content, properties, and cost to meet your requirements
Growing marketplace demand for environmentally friendly products has led RTP Company to develop an expanded line of PLA bioplastic compounds. Resulting impact modified, nucleated, and mineral reinforced compounds make PLA suitable for select semi-durable and durable products.
Impact modified grades are available in translucent or opaque versions and can also incorporate FDA compliant ingredients. All are fully colorable and a high gloss surface finish is easy to obtain.
For more details download our Innovation Bulletin on Impact Modified PLA Bioplastic Compounds…
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Impact Modified PLA Bioplastic Compounds innovation bulletin in PDF format.
- DATA SHEETS: Engineered Bioplastic Compounds
- WHITE PAPER: High Performance Engineered Biopolymers Via Compounding
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company launches new cellulose fiber reinforced PP compounds for eco-friendly durables
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company expands bioplastic products to include impact-modified PLA compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company receives USDA certified biobased product label for two PLA-based compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company’s glass fiber-reinforced PLA bioplastic compounds improve strength and thermal performance
- PRESS RELEASE: Bioplastics added to RTP Company’s specialty compound product families
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company makes recycled post-consumer content compounds available In specialty grades