Interested in learning how to develop successful commercial products by using thermoplastic technology?
RTP Company’s Engineered Plastics Workshop is the perfect opportunity!
Join us at one of our next one-day, no cost workshop to explore thermoplastic technologies with our experts! RTP Company representatives will review the science behind thermoplastic materials, and discuss a wide variety of resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear resistant properties.
You’ll learn about these topics, and more:
- Selecting the correct thermoplastic material to meet application specifications
- Additives used in polymers to increase performance
- And more!
You won’t want to miss the next information-packed event!
Our next set of workshops will take place in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Omaha, Nebraska. Dates and specific locations have not been announced yet, but check back soon for updates. Stay up to date with news and events from RTP Company by connecting with us on LinkedIn!
Comments from past attendees
- “Good, solid presentations blending technical issues with RTP Company’s ability to address those issues,” – Manager from Atlanta
- “The information was presented for all levels of plastic knowledge.” – Designer from Charlotte
- “Very experienced, knowledgeable speakers.” – Engineer from Texas