Interested in learning how to develop successful commercial products by using thermoplastic technology?
RTP Company’s Engineered Plastics Workshop is the perfect opportunity!
Join us at one of our next one-day, no cost Engineered Plastic Workshops to explore thermoplastic technologies with our experts! RTP Company representatives will review the science behind thermoplastic materials, and discuss a wide variety of resin systems for applications requiring color, conductive, elastomeric, flame retardant, high temperature, structural, and wear resistant properties.
You’ll learn about these topics, and more:
- Selecting the correct thermoplastic material to meet application specifications
- Additives used in polymers to increase performance
- Innovative thermoplastic technologies for low friction
- Important design principles for designing with reinforced thermoplastics
- And more!
Don’t miss this information-packed event!
For more information and to register for an upcoming workshop, click the buttons below.
Comments from past attendees:
- “Good, solid presentations blending technical issues with RTP Company’s ability to address those issues,” – Manager from Atlanta
- “The information was presented for all levels of plastic knowledge.” – Designer from Charlotte
- “Very experienced, knowledgeable speakers.” – Engineer from Texas