- Precise, uniform surface resistivity
- High aspect ratio for conductivity at low loadings
- Maintain surface finish of neat resin
If you’re looking for uniform and precise surface resistivity of 104 to 109 ohms/sq. with little to no impact on the resin’s key physical properties, RTP Company’s Carbon Nanotube Compounds are the answer.
These innovative new compounds contain carbon nanotubes which offer an extremely high aspect ratio providing uniformly conductive surfaces with very low loadings. Low particulate generation makes them ideal for clean room applications where control of static is necessary.
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Carbon Nanotube Compounds innovation bulletin in PDF format.
- DATA SHEETS: Nanotube compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company improves carbon nanotube compounds in multiple resin systems
- PRESS RELEASE: Nanotube compounds deliver uniform conductivity at low loadings