- Enhance and differentiate your products
- Tailor for brightness and glow longevity
- Design for specific safety regulations
RTP Company’s Glow-in-the-Dark Compounds use phosphorescent pigments to produce vivid colors with varying degrees of glow life. These materials go beyond the typical yellow-green or off-white hues to colors such as blue, pink, and peach-often with different “daylight” and “night” colors. The compounds can also serve as an alternate light source to eliminate expensive wiring and lighting systems.
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Glow-in-the-Dark Compounds innovation bulletin in PDF format.
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company introduces its “Your Color—Your Way” service
- PRESS RELEASE: New photoluminescent safety sheets from RTP Company exceed standards
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company introduces new glow-in-the-dark precolored compounds