- Derived from rapidly renewable resources for eco-conscious applications
- Multiple resin systems: polyamide, polyester, & PLA
- Engineered compounds expand material’s performance envelope
Increasing consumer demand for “green” products is leading many manufacturers to look for sources of alternate materials that have a lower carbon footprint. Bioplastic compounds from RTP Company utilize base resin components derived from rapidly renewable resources.
Through the compounding process these resins can be engineered with additional properties that make them ideal for a broad spectrum of semi-durable and durable goods. Bioplastic compounds based on polyamide, polyester, and PLA can help you achieve your design and performance goals while providing the sustainability necessary to give your products distinction in the marketplace.
For more details download our Innovation Bulletin on Engineered Bioplastic Compounds…
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Engineered Bioplastic Compounds innovation bulletin in PDF format.
- DATA SHEETS: Engineered Bioplastic Compounds
- WHITE PAPER: High Performance Engineered Biopolymers Via Compounding
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company launches new cellulose fiber reinforced PP compounds for eco-friendly durables
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company expands bioplastic products to include impact-modified PLA compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company receives USDA certified biobased product label for two PLA-based compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company’s glass fiber-reinforced PLA bioplastic compounds improve strength and thermal performance
- PRESS RELEASE: Bioplastics added to RTP Company’s specialty compound product families
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company makes recycled post-consumer content compounds available In specialty grades