- Environmentally-conscious ignition resistance for product safety
- Bromine/chlorine/heavy metal-free for global environmental compliance
- Reduced smoke generation for enclosed space applications
Halogen-free flame retardant compounds from RTP Company allow meeting environmental safety regulations, such as RoHS, without compromising desirable material performance properties.
Compounds are available in over a dozen different resin systems from polypropylene and nylon to polyesters and elastomers; featuring UL94 flammability ratings of V-0 at 1/16 in (1.5 mm) or better.
For more details download our Innovation Bulletin on Halogen-Free Flame Retardant Compounds…
Innovation Bulletin Download Download a print-friendly Halogen-Free Flame Retardant Compounds innovation bulletin in PDF format.
- DATA SHEETS: Halogen-Free FR compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: Next generation halogen-free flame retardant compounds provide improved performance in more resins
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company announces RoHS complaint flame retardant TPE compounds
- PRESS RELEASE: Flame retardant “HIPS” thermoplastics aid recycling efforts in electronics industries
- PRESS RELEASE: RTP Company introduces non-halogenated flame retardant compounds