In the changing electrical market, designers need development partners to address new design challenges as they arise. The RTP Company can be that design partner. As the largest independent thermoplastics compounder in the world, RTP engineers tap into a variety of polymer and filler technologies to solve evolving design challenges. Specialty compounds from RTP can be used to both maximize production yields and enhance electrical product performance.
RTP specialty compounds address the increasing demands of the electrical market as products become smaller, more portable and lighter weight and meet increasingly stringent Flame Retardant, ATEX and UL requirements. RTP has the experience to deliver the required performance at the right price. RTP has a full line of specialty compounds to meet electronic applications. RTP engineers utilize:
- Flame retardant technologies to meet industry regulations including:
- Conductive technologies to address:
- ESD control
- EMI shielding
- Thermal management challenges.
- Wear and Friction reduction additives to improve tribological performance in moving parts.
- Reinforcement technologies to provide structural support while replacing metal and reducing weight.
- Thermoplastic elastomers to improve ergonomic and gripping surfaces.
- Laser marking additives for permanent markings.
- Bio-based and recycled polymers to make products more “green”.
- Color to meet your precise appearance target.